- Made in japan
- Kudu leather
- It is a three-chamber structure that can store coins, bills and cards, but it is slim and compact but has excellent storage capacity
- Even with the same item, there are individual differences in the expression of the leather
- It is one of the charms of this Kudu Leather that there are many fine scars on the surface
- The zip on the side goes down, so it's easy to see the contents and it looks good to use it as a sub wallet
- Because it is a compact size, it fits easily in your pocket
- Bill Sections×2 / Zipper Coin Pocket×1 / Independent Card Holder with 6 Pockets and 1 Wide Pocket×1
||11cm / 4.5in
||21cm / 8.5in
||2cm / 1in
||Kudu & Italian Leather
"FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 30,000yen"
International orders have the option between shipping via e-Packet or EMS.
e-Packet can take anywhere from 1-3 weeks, depending on the country. EMS typically takes 3-7 business days.
The shipping rates for the items are weight-based.
You can estimate the shipping cost in the Cart or on the Order Confirmation page.
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery.
We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
All shipping fees are non-refundable unless the product is determined to be defective or damaged.